Founded in 1675 by Rev. Edward Lewis

Part of the Chirbury & Stiperstones CE Primary Federation

Click here for our latest letter

Please Click Here To Visit Our Federation Partners 

Click here to view our calendar!


Henry VIII and "The Great Seal Of England", 
with his signature from the "Letters Patent" 
selling the school site, on the dissolution of 

Chirbury Priory.